Sales Manager (Leisure/Travel Trade)
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Sales, implements all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in his / her specific area of responsibility.
General Tasks and Responsibilities:
* To generate and maintains customers of defined accounts / areas through sales activities (face to face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment) .
* To maintain a high level of exposure for the hotel through direct sales, telephone, fax, written communications.
* To ensure comprehensive & complete coverage of own portfolio covering all levels of accounts’ managerial & departmental executives for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity.
* To implement & executes all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set.
* To solicit and serves transient and group business & meetings.
* To formulate corporate offer letters and yearly contracts and any other required business correspondence.