Sales Manager (Leisure/Travel Trade)
- Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Sales, implements all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in his / her specific area of responsibility.
General Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To generate and maintains customers of defined accounts/areas through sales activities (face to face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment) .
- To maintain a high level of exposure for the hotel through direct sales, telephone, fax, written communications.
- To ensure comprehensive & complete coverage of own portfolio covering all levels of accounts’ managerial & departmental executives for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity.
- To implement & executes all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set.
- To solicit and serves transient and group business & meetings.
- To formulate corporate offer letters and yearly contracts and any other required business correspondence.
Gloria Hotel is urgently looking for Arabic speaking Reservation Agent:
- The right candidate should have at least a minimum of 1 to 2 years solid experience in the same capacity
- Check all the reservations for the next day arrival and ensure that all the pertinent information regarding the stay and special requests is being fulfilled.
- Follows established procedures to process all room reservations, rates, confirmations, hotel facilities, etc.
- Competitive salary and benefits package awaits the right candidate.
- If you are the right person we are looking for; you may send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org