Telephone Operator (Arabic Speaking)
To answer incoming phone calls and efficiently direct phone traffic and provide an exceptional level of service for guest and associates.
General Duties :
• Answer incoming calls, greeting callers, providing information, transferring calls and/or taking messages as necessary.
• Relay and route wrote and verbal messages.
• Place telephone calls or arrange conference calls as instructed.
• Keep records of calls placed and charges incurred.
• Record messages, suggesting rewording for clarity and conciseness.
• Stamp messages with time and date, and file them appropriately.
• To assist guest by providing information and services.
• To dispatch guest request calls, initiating emergency response procedures, and wake up calls.
Assistant Human Resources Manager
To provide Human Resources support at both strategic and operational levels to the Gloria Hotels through interpreting business needs, and together with the Cluster Director of HR developing focused and pragmatic HR solutions which are aligned to the business objectives.
General Tasks and Responsibilities:
Managing Recruitment and Hiring Process
• Assists in the interviewing and hiring of Human Resource employee team members with the appropriate skills, as needed.
• Establishes and maintains contact with external recruitment sources.
• Attends job fairs and ensures documentation of outreach efforts in accordance with Human Resource Standard Operating Procedures.
Managing Employee Development
• Supports a departmental orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
• Uses all available on the job training tools for employees; supervise on-going training initiatives and conducts training, when appropriate for all HR associates.
• Ensures coordination and facilitation of new hire orientation program to generate a positive first impression for employees and emphasize the importance of guest service in company culture.
Maintaining Employee Relations
• Assists in maintaining effective employee communication channels in the property (e.g., develops daily communications and assists with regularly scheduled property-wide meetings).
• Reviews progressive discipline documentation for accuracy and consistency, and checks for supportive documentation and is accountable for determining appropriate action.
• Utilizes an "open door" policy to acknowledge employee problems or concerns in a timely manner
Managing Legal and Compliance Practices
• Ensures employee files contain required employment paperwork, proper performance management, and compensation documentation, are properly maintained and secured for the required length of time.
• Ensures compliance with procedure for accessing, reviewing, and auditing employee files.
• Communicates property rules and regulations via the employee handbook.
Kitchen Commis III - Pastry
Reporting directly to the Chef De Partie or his delegate, interacts and cooperates with other members of the section and kitchen as appropriate. Interacts and cooperates with other Departments and other sections of Food & Beverage as appropriate
General Tasks and Responsibilities:
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Basic preparation and cooking of dessert items
• Receives guest’s order from Chef De Partie and prepare desserts and fruit platters
• Observes and tastes dessert of being cooked, samples all food preparation.
• Control temperature of cooking/baking appliances, cakes, and simple dessert items.
• Cleans and maintain work areas, equipment, and cold rooms.
• Performs duties common to all rank and file and non-supervisory personnel and other duties as may be assigned.
• Bring fruits and daily Market Items from the Receiving Area and arrange in the fridge on first come first out policy.
• Bring daily store requisition items from the Food Store and arrange properly in the Kitchen Dry Store.
• Ensures that food left over at end of service is stored in accordance with established procedures.
• Adopts the "Clear as you Go" method of working.